12 Cancer Causing Products Which Are Found in Your Home!
Our lifestyles have changed significantly due to the technology development and modern society. We constantly use harmful toxins and chemicals, consume genetically modified foods and breathe polluted air.
Moreover, we aren’t usually aware that the products we use are harmful, since labels are making everything to hide that.
In this article, we present you with 12 most harmful products which cause cancer and that are found in your home.
1) Whole milk (Lucerne or Borden)
There are toxic ingredients in this product, and they are unlabeled.
- Antibiotics- these contribute to resistance and allergies and some are also carcinogenic.
- Heptachlor- carcinogenic, xenoestrogen, neurotoxic element and causes reproductive toxicity.
- Dieldrin- xenoestrogen, carcinogenic.
- Hexachlorobenzene- it is neurotoxic element, causes reproductive toxicity and carcinogenic.
- DDT- xenoestrogen, carcinogenic.
- IGF-1 and rBGH- these cause prostate, breast and colon cancer.
2) Households products Ajax Cleanser (Palmolive, Colgate)
There is Crystaline Silica in this product. It is a toxic ingredient and it is not labeled. Furthermore, this ingredient causes cancer and lung, eye and skin irritation as well. The Material Safety Data Sheet proved that this ingredient is toxic in 1994, and they have reduced its use as well.
3) VO5 Hair Conditioning
This product contains the following labeled toxins:
- FD&C RED- it can trigger cancer development.
- Fragrance- it can cause dermatitis.
- Formaldehyde- it is neurotoxic, carcinogenic and can cause dermatitis.
- Polysorbate 80- it is poisoned with p- dioxane.
4) Flea Collar by Zodiac
There is a label toxic ingredient in this product, known as Propoxur and it is neurotoxic and carcinogenic.
5) Talc Powder
Talc is the ingredient which is harmful. It contributes to ovarian cancer and lung irritations.
This products contains labeled ingredients, including:
DD&C BLUE and Saccharin, which are carcinogenic and also Fluoride, which might be carcinogenic as well.
7) Foundation Make-up Cover Girl
There are labeled toxins, such as:
- Parabens, which cause dermatitis.
- Triethanolamine- when combined with nitrites, leads to carcinogenic nitrosamines.
- Talc- might cause cancer and lung irritation.
- Fragrance- unlabeled and untested ingredient, which may lead to dermatitis.
- Bha- this ingredient is carcinogenic.
- Lanolin- it is poisoned with DDT and carcinogenic pesticides.
8) Beef Frankfurters
This product has a lot of unlabeled toxic ingredients, including:
- Hormones- feminizing and carcinogenic.
- Antibiotics- they can contribute to drug resistance or allergies, and are also carcinogenic.
- Hexachlorobenzene- teratogenic, carcinogenic and neurotoxic.
- Lindane- stops blood cells formation, carcinogenic and neurotoxic.
- Benzene hexachlorid- this substance is carcinogenic.
- DDT- xenoestrogen and carcinogenic.
- Heptachlor- carcinogenic, neurotoxic, reproductive toxin and xenoestrogen.
- Dachtal- irritant, strong sensitizer, carcinogenic, and might contain dioxin.
- Dieldrin- carcinogenic and xenoestrogen.
Nitrite is a labeled toxic ingredients, and if mixed with heterocyclic amines it might cause cancer in kids.
9) Disinfectant Spray- Lysol
This contains unlabeled and labeled toxic ingredients:
- OPP, i.e. Ortho-phenyphenol is carcinogenic and leads to irritations.
10) Clairol Nice & Easy, a permanent hair –color
Some of the labeled toxins are:
- Fragrance- causes non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, multiple myeloma and other cancer types. It also causes dermatitis.
- Propane-1, 2-diol- caused dermatitis.
- Phenylenediamine- causes contact dermatitis and it carcinogenic.
- Quartenium-15- it is carcinogenic, sensitizer, neurotoxic, contact dermatitis and releases formaldehyde.
- Diethanolamine or DEA- if mixed with nitrite ions it creates carcinogenic nitrosamine.
11) Weed Killer Ortho
Sodium 2, 4-dichlorophenoxyacetate is a labeled toxic compound. It is neurotoxic, reproductive toxin, and carcinogenic. It can cause soft tissue sarcoma, lymphoma, and other types of cancer.
12) Heavy Duty Cleaner
Crystalline silica is unlabeled ingredients and it is carcinogenic. It causes skin, lung and eye irritation.