Eat This 2-Ingredient Pancake Every Morning And Watch Your Body Fat Disappear
Pancakes are an All-American food favorite, and staple for any household that has kids in them (and ones that don’t, for that matter). Being the classier version of waffles, nothing reminds people of breakfast more than a tall stack of pancakes.
Although pancakes are an amazingly delicious breakfast food, most commercial pancake mixes are full of extra processed sugar, bleached white flour, gluten, hydrogenated fats and more. Making pancakes is incredibly easy, and all of these extra ingredients added into commercial pancake mix does nothing but put your health at risk.
This is why I’m going to show you how to easily make healthy and delicious pancakes with just two ingredients that you probably already have in your house: eggs and bananas.
Health Benefits Of Eggs
Eggs are an incredibly nutritious component of breakfast that everybody should try to include at least every other day. They are rich in a variety of vitamins and other nutrients, including:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B5
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin B2
They also are high in protein and omega-3 fatty acids, which can aid in weight loss and can reduce inflammation. It also helps raise the HDL (or “good”) cholesterol, which can help prevent heart disease and the various health conditions that accompany it.
Many people tend to eat only eggs whites, or just avoid eating eggs in general, because they believe that the cholesterol found in the yolk can contribute to cholesterol build up in the body. However, several studies have shown that consuming whole eggs has little to no effect on the body’s cholesterol levels, with one study finding that eating eggs had no effect on 70% of the study participant’s cholesterol, while the effect it had on the remaining 30% was insignificant.
Health Benefits of Bananas
Bananas are a nutritious and malleable fruit. They can be easily added to a variety of recipes, and work great for giving pancakes a solid shape. They contain a significant amount of fiber, and also several antioxidants. Some of the vitamins, minerals and other nutrients found in bananas include:
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin C
- Net carbs
Bananas have been shown to be effective at both regulating blood sugar levels, and reducing hunger. This is due to two types of fiber found in bananas called pectin and resistant starch. Both of these fibers moderate blood sugar levels, and, if eaten after a meal, reduce hunger by slowing the emptying of the stomach.
The potassium found in bananas is also effective at lowering blood pressure. This, combined with the banana’s ability to regulate blood sugar, makes it an incredibly food for preserving heart health.
Banana-Egg Pancake Recipe
- 1/2 cup of ripe, finely mashed bananas
- 2 eggs
- Put the bananas and eggs in a bowl and mix it well
- Place 1/4 of the mixture on a pan over medium heat. When it starts bubbling, flip and cook the other side briefly (this is one pancake)
- Continue to do this with the remainder of the batter, it should amount to around four or five pancakes
There you have it! An easy to make, two-ingredient pancake recipe that can improve your heart health and help you lose weight as now.