Every Finger Is Connected With 2 Organs: Japanese Methods For Curing In 5 Minutes!
The Japanese have a great fingers-based curing treatment that will take only five minutes of your time. Actually, it is based on the thinking that every finger is connected to two body organs
It is actually called Jin Shin Jitsu and is an ancient frame of Japanese arts that helps in healing and balancing emotions because of the stimulation of certain points on the body that actually balance all energy that is very significant for physical and emotional health of a certain person.
Namely, this method actually influences certain body organ by tightly holding a finger on one hand for 3-5 minutes. While doing this, you should breathe deeply and afterwards, you should massage the fingers on both hands. This whole procedure lasts for around 3 minutes.
Here is an explanation of the entire scheme that will show all the connection between the fingers and the body organs:
– Organs: stomach and spleenwort
– Emotions: anxiety and depression
– Physical symptoms: skin issues, stomach pain, nervousness, headache
– Organs: urinary bladder and kidney
– Emotions: fear, confusion, discontent
– Physical symptoms: pain in the back, in the muscles and tooth pain, problems with digestion
– Organs: yolky bitter and liver
– Emotions: rage, irritability and indetermination
– Physical symptoms: menstrual pain, migraines, headaches, especially in the frontal area, tiredness, problems with circulation
– Organs: large intestine and lungs
– Emotions: sadness, fear, negativity
– Physical symptoms: asthma and other respiratory problems, digestion problems, skin conditions
– Organs: small intestine and heart
– Emotions: nervousness, anxiety and absence of self-confidence
– Physical symptoms: pain in the throat, heart disease, problems with bones