Home Remedy to Boost Your Immune System and Keep Your Body Healthy
In alternative medicine garlic is considered to beone of the most efficient foods when it comes to your immune system.
It can improve your immunity and the body’s ability to remove toxins.
Scientists have conducted many studies and the results showed that when you consume garlic before you eat or drink anything will only increase its power, making it an extremelystrong natural antibiotic.
Garlic can relieve the symptoms of hypertension. It not only regulates the circulation, it also prevents various heart problems and stimulates the proper function of your liver and bladder.
It is effective for stomach problems, likediarrhea and some people claim that by consuming garlic on an empty stomach, it was a very good remedy for nerve problems.
Raw honey is filled with phytonutrients. Phytonutrients provide both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits, which help you maintain good health.
Other benefits of raw honey include boosting the immune system, being a cough suppressant, decreasing allergies to pollen, balance sugar levels, aiding cholesterol regulation, and treating various bacterial infections.
Raw honey can also stabilize blood pressure, relieve pain, calm nerves, and it has been used to treat ulcers.
Home Remedy to Boost Your Immune System (watch the video below)
Here’s how to make garlic-infused honey for use as a natural home remedy to boost your immune system and keep your body healthy.
- about 3-4 heads of garlic
- 1 cup of raw honey
- a small jar with a lid
– Separate the heads of garlic into individual cloves.
– Don’t peel the cloves, just remove any papery the outer layer.
– Fill the jar with the unpeeled garlic cloves.
– Pour the honey over the cloves.
– Use a spoon to release any trapped air bubbles.
– Make sure the cloves are completely covered by honey, and put the lid on the jar.
– Allow the mixture to infuse for a few days, in the fridge or at room temperature.