How To Quickly Remove Uric Acid Crystallization From Your Body To Prevent Gout And Joint Pain
Gout is a metabolic disorder which leads to joint inflammation. It causes slight swelling and
Stiffness, but in some cases, it can lead to severe pain and swelling that develops in just a few hours. The major reason for the occurrence of gout is the uric acid overload, which results from an inefficient waste elimination or excessive creation.
The uric acid is created in the process of decomposing of purines, which are chemicals which occur naturally within the body and are found in many foods.
However, in the case of inability of the kidneys to eliminate the uric acid, crystal formations are formed and deposited around the joints.
Therefore, there are some things you can do to remove uric acid and thus improve your condition. First of all, you need to do some changes in your lifestyle and diet.
Thus, you need to consume proper healthy diet, rich in fresh colorful fruits and vegetables; lean meat and seafood, and whole, unprocessed, unenriched grains. Also, you should reduce processed sugars such as high- fructose corn syrup, foods high in saturated fats, and alcohol.
Water keeps the body hydrated and assists in the elimination of toxins, as well as the overload of uric acid. Hence, keep your body hydrated with a combination of water, natural juices without any added sugar, fruit infused water, and herbal teas sweetened with honey.
Furthermore, you need to reduce stress by some new easy physical routines or activities. For instance, you can hike in the mountains, or enjoy any form of natural landscape and a wonderful environment for meditation and relaxation.
Moreover, we will reveal some of the best natural tonics in the case of gout:
- Research has found baking soda to be an effective prophylaxis candidate for the reduction of uric acid in the body. In order to successfully prevent gout, add half a teaspoon to one glass of water and drink it every day. For current gout attack, take a whole teaspoon.
- We all know the remarkable uses and benefits of lemon water. Namely, it can also help in this case as well. When more alkaline than acidic, the system is able to prevent numerous health conditions, including gout. This delicious water increases the alkalinity of the body, and prevents uric acid crystal formation. All you need to do is to squeeze half of a lemon into 8 ounces of warm water and consume the drink every morning on an empty stomach.
- Apple cider vinegar also increases body alkalinity. It contains malic acid which is effective in the disintegration of uric acid, and it is also effective in discarding it from the body. Hence, add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to 8 ounces of water. Drink this mixture every day, before your lunch and dinner.
Also, these are the best foods that you should consume in order to prevent or treat gout:
- Research proved that Curcumin, found in Turmeric, plays a major role in renal protection and has powerful anti-inflammatory actions.
- Bromelain, which is found in pineapples, has been shown to possess anti-inflammatory properties and can provide analgesic effects.
- A laboratory test at the Federal Fluminense University discovered that flaxseed with its remarkable beneficial properties can reduce serum uric acid of subjects.d.