POUR SOME APPLE CIDER VINEGAR INTO A SMALL BOWL AND SET IT IN YOUR HOUSE. THE REASON? GENIUS!
Apple cider vinegar is a weak form of acetic acid that is fully edible and cannot damage your stomach. Also, many things can be cleaned with it.
- Apply about half a cup of baking soda into the drain and then a cup of vinegar. Once it stops foaming, wash it out with hot water.
- Did a sticker or a tape leave some sticky remains behind?Take white vinegar and soak the area. Let it act for a few seconds and scrub away quickly and easily.
- Does your trash can smell like something died in it, even when it is empty? Take a piece of bread and apply vinegar over it and leave it soak up. Put it on the bottom of the can and let it stay overnight. When you eliminate it the next day, the bad smell will be gone. This also works for any smelly place.
- Make your all-purpose cleaner using vinegar. Get a spray bottle and fill it 1/3 of the way with vinegar and the rest with water and a few drops of dish soap. This is a harmless and highly effective cleaner for your bathroom and kitchen.
- Did the fruit flies attack your home? You can easily catch them all. Get a little apple cider vinegar and pour it into a small bowl. Cover the top with Saran wrap and make a few holes. Now the flies will enter, but never leave.
- Need to get some wrinkles out of your clothes in a pinch? Get a spray bottle and put one part of vinegar and three parts of water. Mist the clothing and let it hang for a few minutes. After drying you will notice that those wrinkles have flattened out.
- Is your cat clawing at your furniture again? No worries! Pour some vinegar in a spray bottle and sprits the area. Cats dislike vinegar and they will avoid it.
- Put some apple cider vinegar in the vase with some water and mix it. In this mixture, the flowers can stay alive much longer than before.
- Take a soft cloth and apply a little white vinegar to it. It will help eliminate all the dirt, smudges, and stains, leaving your glasses crystal clear and shiny.
- If your pots and pans have some hard to clean stains on them, just place the pot on the stove and pour a cup or two of white vinegar and the same amount of water and boil it for about five minutes.