The Milk You Should Never Ever Drink. (Causes Thyroid Cancer, B12 and Vitamin D Deficiency
Mounting evidence suggests soy and soy milk may have a detrimental effect on health, and yet, Americans are continually advised to consume them by mainstream nutritional guidelines.
Yet, facts say that this milk is far from a healthy choice, as it seriously harms your health. Today, we will reveal the top ten reasons why you should avoid drinking it:
First, let us consider its contents:
Natural Flavor, Soymilk (Filtered Water, Whole Soybeans), Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D2, Cane Sugar, Sea Salt, Carrageenan, Riboflavin (B2).
These are the most important reasons shy you should stop drinking soy milk:
- -Soybeans include haemagglutinin, which is a substance which causes clots, which leads to the clumping of red blood cells.
- Soy also has plant estrogens, known as phytoestrogens, which impede endocrine function and may cause breast cancer and infertility in women.
- Soy foods are also rich in toxic aluminum, which has an detrimental effect on the kidneys, the nervous system and has also been related to the incidence of Alzheimer’s.
- Soybeans include great amounts of natural toxins known as “antinutrients”. Therefore, the consumption of only 2 glasses of soy milk a day may greatly change the menstrual cycle in women.
- During their production procedure, fragile soy proteins are exposed to high temperatures, aiming at producing textured vegetable protein and soy protein isolate, so that are a serious threat to your health.
- It has been discovered that soy encourages the need of the body of vitamin D and vitamin B12.
- Soy also includes toxic isoflavones. Some of them, daidzein and genistein may trigger existent breast cancer growth which may be dangerous in consuming soy foods in the case of breast cancer. (Annals of Pharmacotherapy 2001 Sep;35(9):118-21).
- 99% of soy is GMO, as it is one of the mostly pesticide- contaminated food.
- Soy also has a compound similar to vitamin B12 which your body is unable to process. Therefore, soy products can lead to B12 deficiency.
- Soybeans and soy products have significantly high levels of phytic acid, which prevents the assimilation of copper, iron, zinc, calcium and magnesium.
- According to numerous scientific, peer-reviewed surveys, food-grade carrageenan may lead to lesions, ulcerations, gastrointestinal inflammation, and colon cancer in laboratory animals.
Furthermore, the American Diabetes Association funded a recent research which has found a relation between the use of food-grade carrageenan and glucose intolerance and insulin resistance in mice.