We know that nobody is perfect and that doctors make mistakes. There are many cases where doctors have had failures and in this article we’ll talk about a 3 year old who had excruciating stomach pains for months.

X-RAY SHOCKS DOCTORS AFTER CHILD COMPLAINS OF AGONIZING STOMACH PAIN

When his parents took him to the doctor, they only prescribed painkillers to help him relieve the pain. After a period of time, the child was not improving, so he was taken to local hospital for treatment. There the doctors recommended an X-ray, and then the response of his terrible stomach ache came to light. Even the doctors were amazed.

After the child had spent months with stomach ache and after the parents realized that doctors made a mistake by simply giving painkillers, the child was taken to “Metro Hospital” city of Faridabad, India. There the doctors could see that the agonizing stomach pain that this child was suffering was because of a group of metal objects that were stuck in his stomach.

Dr. Datt Pathak, director of Laparoscopic Surgery, quickly took the child to surgery. But there was more shocking news for the Doctor. He had found a battery, 29 magnets and a coin in his gut. The child swallowed these objects which he found around his home, as reported by Daily Mail.

The child had all this metal stuck in his stomach. According to Dr. Pathak, it was extremely unusual to have 29 magnets in total. This means that swallowing magnets had become a habit for the child, and probably had been swallowing them for more than 1 year.

The magnets were causing severe stomach pain and hurt his bowels, as they had been stuck together and formed a large magnetic ball. This has been one of the most complicated cases for Dr. Pathak. The poor child has completely gut damage as a result.

All objects were carefully removed in a surgery that lasted 3 hours. Because the family business is making jewelry boxes, the child able to easily find these objects.

These objects were too large, If they were small enough, they would have passed through the process of excretion.

However, everything went very well and the child was discharged after a few days. His parents departed him from the working materials for jewelers. In general, parents should take precautions to make sure their children are safe. Households should be childproof, because it is always better to be safe than sorry.

You can help someone prevent this sort of thing happens, all you need is to share this article with your friends and family.